unlike your average homeboy


Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Reservist is Over. It was the best reservist among the rest i had. Instead of doing medical stuff i ended up working with Godzilla generators, electrical cables and etc...
This was for the Defense Minister 3G army deployment exhibit.

oh well all good things come to an end. Work goes on. Sad to say i did a reflection and would like to voice out to all those out there who are in your job for the sake of having a job. If u do have dream and u know this is not what u want, than please don't waste time and start looking for something u really wanna do.The longer u delay the less probability of u getting the job esp if the career sector is different. They require experience. Don't worry about all the interviews and stuff...think of the future, think for yourself , think for others..(one leaves the other who is jobless has a chance to be employed to feed his/her family)

Try not to quit before securing another job.
Sighs, i will have to make the big decision soon. I am happy for Jasmine she had got something better, better than what u bargained for ! Well Done, Now it's my turn...

and yes to the rest of my reservist man whom i had told u that i was a "shift Engr"...pls don;t spread the rumour that i am a farking "Chief Engr"...dig your ears la ppl !
because of u all, i suspect i end up doing generator and cables instead of medical things...i never touched all this crap before....all you ppl fault!
SHIFT ENGR NOT CHIEF ENGR !! knn !..Douglas u are one of them !

-the misunderstood child-



Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 2:14 PM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger