unlike your average homeboy


Sunday, July 12, 2009


Finally as planned we were heading to Pulau Ubin . For Jasmine it's her first and she's excited...pretty sure it might be the last time she wanna go there at the end of the day. Just for the trip i had equipted myself with the following in a bag:

a)Swiss Knief
b)Compass + Enviromental Thermometer + Whistel (3 in 1)
c)Wet Tissues
d)2 bottels of 1.5 L Mineral Water
e)Mirror (to reflect onto planes in the sky)
f)First Aid Kit Box
g)Torch Light
h)1 pac chicken rice
I)Camera,Wallet,Mp3 player,HP

Yep...i know i over did it ..But if u happen to be a fan of documentries of "I shoudn't Be Alive"
u will know all this would come in handy if something farks us. Out of all the equiptment i was desperate to use the FA Kit on someone.
I cut my hand while using the knief to cut the wrapper around the first aid kit. I bleed a bit but was determine not to be the first to end up using the first aid kit. (very paiseh)
Thus the 4 of us (Jasmine, Heda, Fu Shun and myself) headed to changi village for late breakfast plus packeting chicken rice for later lunch @ Ubin. Enjoy the pictures !



From Left :Heda,Fushun and Me



Me and Jasmine



Long Que @ the Geunine Nasi Lemak Shop


1 plate of Nasi Lemak, chicken,egg,otah and hotdog



Changi Jetty Waiting for BumBoats





Bumboats Ready for Sailing




Sitting on the Bumboat








from left: Fu Shun, Heda ,Me


Jasmine and Me


A better pose at a better location of the boat

At the back of the BumBoat

Side View From the Boat

Introducing u to Ubin Spokesperson -> Jasmine

Information Kiosk Mark with this BoulderThe inside of Ubin

Bicycle Shop Uncle Giving advise of places we are suppose to go, even scaring thats where people end up dead. But according to Fu Shun, the uncle most prob don;t want us there scaring we would fark up his bicycles ! U c...thats what happen when u work in the bank too much...your analytical skills with money farks u up !

The very Cute looking Danger Sign Near the Query


A Close Up of the Beautiful Query

I Didn't Even Realise That Fu Shun was Posing for this random shot
cause heda didn't even noticed..


-the misunderstood child-
















Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 10:01 PM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger