unlike your average homeboy


Sunday, July 12, 2009


Cycling Trial of Ours

The Beach Along Ubin

Group Photo @ Chamar Hut

Stopping Along The Trial For The Photo Shoot

Fu Shun we all know why u stood a distant away from that pet of yours.Also I won't forget when u run off without me and i pretended the wild boar was chasing us while u taking this pic !! U F*rker !

Punai Hut our next check point

On Foot to Search for a better place for peace

We had been walking and walking and walking..when will this end..where does itlead to...

The High Tower was so creaky like it may come down anytime if it was maximised with weight..and someone had a Phobia of height !! Fushun On the Very Top
Fu Shun Looking like he Acheived Something

U can hardly smile when i take pics of ya, now with Fu shun taking pictures of u, u look like u;re crying...u better come to me for "fake smile class" I'll pimp u out the way jasmine pimped me ! Fu Shun, did u do anything to him out there

Who ever took this picture of us , i have to admit u're brave not because u stood up there but because u are willing to put my camera into such high risk of dropping...watch out eh !

An Artistic Shot By Jasmine worth being your wallpaper

Another Artistic Shot By Jasmine

This is the first time we are seeing MUD

Black Pepper Crap Anyone ?


My very own Artistic Shot ..I call it " I stand Alone "....




Chilling Away By The Dam

I am more scared of the bird shit than the Falcon in the sky

Nice Cottage like house displaying exhibits of ubin creatures

Kids Eating Fruits and Fu shun insisting us to pose with them -another gay moment of our life

Dinner @ Ubin - by the sea for a nice worthy meal -

Trying Our Best to not give the SHACK FACE :(

Dying to get back to bathe and sleep ! No one cares to even pose...

Forgot to mentioned that during the trip i had the chance to use my new first aid box on this little gal who had a bad fall. When i went over to help the father ask if i was a medic..i said no proudly.." I am a paramedic" and they was...wow.. LOL..
The funny part was that when Jasmine joined me to help clean the wound, the entire family mistook her for a nurse ! LOL....and i was so shack due to up slope cycling + Anxiety attack that i was able to use the first aid kit i was farkin up my procedure..and then fushun came to help me complete.

The Ubin Trip was great, not because of the trip but i had the very most important people in my life @ that very moment makes me happy and proud. I leave this last pic in tribute to the Ubin Trip ...

we are so glad to announce to the world that Fu Shun had finally found the missing half of his Rambutans :)



-the misunderstood child-










-




Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 7:59 PM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger