unlike your average homeboy


Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Today was a "ok day". I had decided to devote all my free time after reservist to Jasmine. We met up and headed to my place so that i could change and go out for dinner. To my surprise she was dress in formal wear. Yes and she look like a dam lawyer!! I feel dam weird standing besides her as my dressing is usually slack...

I am sure some might have mistaken her as my "sugar mummy". While taking a few pictures, MIMI interrupted and without asking joined in the photo shoot ! Refer to the below pic for my evidence. Mimi standing at the bottom right corner without making a sound !

Since Mimi wanted some lime light i had to take this two females shooting turn by turn. Enjoy the pics taken,
Jasmine
Mimi
Jasmine
Mimi

Couple Photo Jasmine & Mimi

My end to vegan diet coming soon, just can't wait !

-the misunderstood child-




Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 8:48 PM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger