unlike your average homeboy


Friday, July 10, 2009


As i was in camp for reservist today something really funny happened !
Fu Shun, Maha and myself was suppose to help out with - wet weather program - for the Defense Minister visit. As we were reservist man, the captain had put a NSF sgt to take charge of us. As usual the 3 of us wanted to throw smoke and run...

We waited for 5 mins and decided to run and disappear from the NSF sgt. Yep we did and ended up in the canteen before a bloody funny conversation took place. The only contact the NSF sgt had was Maha's Hp number. However upon reaching there, Maha saw his phone run flat due to no battery power left. Maha himself can only remember the first 3 number of the NSF sgt's HP...nevertheless we continue our own proclaimed tea break until i saw a miscall on my hp. It was a number not in my phonebook i show Maha asking if it was the NSF sgt ...the first 3 numbers match and the conversation started! ENJOY :)

(maha calls the NSF sgt using my Hp)

Maha :hello
NSF sgt :Hello,How long will u take to reach?
Maha :5 mins, we all smoking now (non of us smoke, maha gave a random excuse)
NSF sgt :ok,i buy u food already, come back and eat
Maha :U buy for me food? (Maha look confused, and so did me and Fu Shun as he was thinkin
why would the NSF sgt whom he didn't even know abt bought him food
for )
NSF sgt :Ya, i buy already,faster come back and eat...
Maha :You buy for me food for what ? Er...who is this (Maha was lookin like he was in shock)
NSF sgt :You don't know who is this and u even answer me ??? (Sgt sounded pissed)
Maha :No, I don't know who is this
NSF sgt :Your father la ! (angrily thinking Maha is mocking him)
Maha :Dei !!!! Jaya your father Da !! (Maha was dead shocked screaming at me passing the
phone to me like it was possessed)
Jay :I had to hold my laughter and do some explanation to my dad !!

We then all burst out laughing at our stupidity thinking the person Maha was talking to was the NSF SGT,but that was my DAD....lol...even I can't remember the number !
and my DAD was thinking the person he was talking to was me....but it was Maha!!!
The NSF SGT was not involved !!! muahahahahha...

-the misunderstood child-



Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 7:45 PM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger