unlike your average homeboy


Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Hi all,

I am in a much better mood today thanks to the toning down of my fellow immigrants.
In anyways, i would love to know what are your chances of bumping into a nut case on the SBS bus? Worse when u sit beside one without knowing and due to morale values ,u have to endure till the end of the ride rather then being non sociable to leave your seat seeking protection.

What about the opposite way of u sitting in and suddenly the nut case sits besides u and that causes less chance for u to escape. Ever wonder what u do if the nutcase reacts violently..? What would u do if he/she screams and curses u !

Worse if the nutcase suddenly bites your arms, would u act cool and endure or panic slapping the hell of him/her away scaring u would get rabbis?Why do u think such people appear in and out your life? Is it a sign? Are u gonna end up like them someday?

Well, i did see a nut job on my way home in bus 55 today . She was in the age of early 40's and was bitchin away like everyone in the bus owes her money ! Fa*k me, i don't even know her and she make it seems that i am responsible for a nut far*ed brains for failing within intervals.
I wish i had my camera, i would have film her risking my ass...but i didn't.

At her departure, everyone were relieved. U could see the anxiety being contained in their eyes. Why...why must it be such people..god can't u exchange that screwed up one to something worth being anxious for ? Like a little bit of Cameron or Jessica or Megan..just a little bit will do my gracious one !...just a little bit..for each bus trip to reward me for my good work done at company.




Instead of another mad b*tch, i hope to see something better the next time !

-The Misunderstood Child-





















Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 8:07 AM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger