unlike your average homeboy


Thursday, June 25, 2009


Today will be a "lazy boy" day for me.
I ain't moving or doing anything that's gonna wear me off.
I need to conserve both energy and money.
Jasmine,i am sorry about your legs and the bus fall u had.
I had to stay up late to keep u company through your assignments and had continue to stay awake to wake u up at 6.15am for work.When i rattled from my sleep seeing the mms u send me...didn't look like a fall, it looked like a normal leg (refer to the pic below).I coudn't make it out except that u were playin with some wheelchair at work.
That's why i didn't know until u told me 14 hours later from the accident time :(
I guess now it was a big mistake as i can't wake up to your distress.
Before knocking off, to keep me awake i had to watch
(world's stupidest sports disasters) on AXN and
(wild america, where cheetahs fight,kill and mate) on Discovery Channel.
When u called me at 7am+ i was very far deep in my sleep.
Even if transformers came in and create chaos,I'd be the last one standing
(because i 'd be sleeping)
Hope u recover pretty soon.Please borrow your daddy walking stick if u need one !
I not sure how bad it is ! But u are my Miss Independent, i'm sure u can handel it !

Ok, Iggy u told me on msn that u wanted to catch transformers. But indeed i uncovered the truth.U are a bad ass Megan Fox fan! U can't give a dam abt the machines, it's the babe. Well done. Just for u and for all the other boys like u..i have taken an abstract from FHM.


This are your top 5 FHM babes 2009 with my very own quotes:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


5.Keeley Hazell

Her Quote "If I'm swimming in a pool and my bikini pops off, I'm not bothered and carry on"

My Quote " I won't be bothered to pass it to u either,i'll carry on watching"



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.Britney Spears

Her Quote: "I no longer study Kabbalah, my baby is my religion"

My Quote: "I gave up studying waiting for u to spear me Brintney"


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.Jessica Alba

Her Quote:"I've said I won't go naked in any of my movies because i don't want to. But that doesn't mean I don't want other people to strip off !

My Quote:"I will strip, if u Strip Jessica"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2.Megan Fox

Her Quote: " I have a libido of a 15 year old boy - my sex drive is so high "

My Quote " Iggy told me that there were rumours u had a sex change,i am dissapointed,now my drive is low"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1.Cheryl Cole



Her Quote:" I wish I was a bloke sometimes.There are a few things I'd like to try out as a bloke "

My Quote "I wish u were a bloke right now cause i'll let u try me right right right now muahah"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there u have it...Iggy thanks for making me accidentally stumbling upon this page..guys u should check out the "confession tab" it may be worth every penny of your bill for internet's worth. Thank u FHM for the pics, refer to http://www.fhm.com/ for more kick ass news! Just like the header of FHM says-> Work Can Wait <- , I agree even more !

-the misunderstood child-




Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 11:03 PM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger