unlike your average homeboy


Monday, June 22, 2009


How many of u felt dreadful going to work each day?
How many of u wished for something better?
How many of u think u deserved so much more for what u had gave?

Well, not Me...cause i don;t think anythin can change for the better, any far*ing more!
Just like blood always stay red, Just like ball always stay round,Just like skys always stay high -
my love for this job had died and can never be re romanced. Noone is makin life any easier.Noone cares. Sad to say sometimes, i wish i never had cared or done much for others in the very first place. Then maybe i woudn't feel so far*ed up abt the situation.

To add on, i must let 2 people know that i am piss with 2 ppl rite now...and take a look at these faces...do u know them?




I am kicking both of u out of my winning 11 team as u are both don't deserve to stay in Man United anymore,besides ..i remember u both said something on the papers...Ronaldo..u did say u deserver a better wage at RM, and Tevez u said if fergie made u played the whole game instead of 2nd half united could have won the UEFA.

Fergie should had kicked both your balls and play shot put with them for those remarks...i mean c'mon...really c'mon...gd enough they bought u at the first place..now U end up just like this other fellow !and yes if u guess it right, it's the ex united panty boy who wore his wife's underwear for whatever reason or fetish he had. David Beckham.aka Posh Boi.

Feeling a little better, lookin forward to offdays because i am tired of fighting a war meant for others and not me....

Screw u immigrants ! Remember this is Singapore...! Don't change this to your country...Learn to speak english..if u can't..then go back to where u ran from , for fa*k sakes! I am refering to the majority whom i deal with...the minority are ok, and thank you for the effort.

-the misunderstood child-







Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 8:51 PM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger