unlike your average homeboy


Friday, June 19, 2009


It's been a while..
How's Life Here , and there ?
I am tired...thanks to work..the past week of 4 days works was like going for a road trip at sahara desert and out of water. Just had to endure..

Which then makes me wonder, y are there such people..
People who just wanna make your life a more problematic that it already is..
It Show 2009, gave me the chance to buy my canon IXUS 9515 and could be the only reason
why i had decided to start bloggin again...

I am still in the midst of blog construction,
as i sign out, just like my nigger - Jay Z mentioned before -


"I got 99 problems and the bitch aian't 1" ...i am sure he was refering to some manjan..

signing off
-the misunderstood child-



Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 12:17 AM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger