unlike your average homeboy


Wednesday, June 24, 2009


yes yes yes..it's mum's b'day....
thanks to my dad for reminding me a day earlier...
I slept like a baby after returning from night shift, just to wake up earlier in the noon to get
a b'day cake for my mum.

As i pointed to order a nice coco exotic cake,the shop lady asked me
"is it for a birthday?"..i said "yes"...and she ask me "how many candles?"..
AT that moment of time...i swear my mind went blank...
Many people were surrounding me, and i didn't dare say i don't know how many candles i needed because i forgot how old my mum was !!
Darn..i had to be cool, thus i played along sayin "erm 5 big ones" as i know she was in her late 40's just before rounding off in my head !

Bought the present which i don't wanna blog abt...$$$$
Nevertheless me and the rest of the zoo (sibilings) in the house gave her a surprise with the cake as non of us mentioned anything afer she return home from work.It happened to be like just any other normal day.
But The most far*ed part was , i coudn't eat the cake due to my vegan diet.It's like winning toto but cannot use any of the money !!

Thank god it's offday period for my shift.
I need , I want, I waited for the restdays since my first working day !
muahahahh"


-the misunderstood child-



Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 9:56 PM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger