unlike your average homeboy


Saturday, June 20, 2009


Thank God for this wonderful and simple blog creation by my dearest Jasmine.
I know she took hell alot of time doing it and what i love the most is the outlook and most impt she was willing to do it without me forcing her !! hahahaha (It was a trick) nah...
Claps Claps Claps

Today been a busy day and a tiring one, i must add. All this vegan lifestyle lungs cof mine for a week is draining me. Some might want to know why ? Why did i suddeny choosen a non oily,non cholesterol,no meat diet since last sunday..Simply put it, i had this wake up call when i felt my conjusted for hours after a hotel buffet. yep my lungs were F*ckin Up Crazy!!

It felt like if i was to take another bite of meat, i'll end up with a stoke without warning.
Thus the need and determination. Yes I wanted to exercise to keep up but i am now a little too lazy and in anyways it's a trial for a month. Amazingly i lost 3.5 kg in 5 days which is retarded and must be due to the water retension. I Hope i will last although i heard rumours there were "friends" who betted that i will screw up within 2 weeks.
-NOT A FAT HOPE OF CHANCE- u can bet all u want, but this fat boi aian't givin up !

My Diet is as follows: every morning a hand full of Kellogs + HL milk and at 3 pm economic rice
with only vege in it. (At most times throwing 1/2 the rice away) and that's the routein for the entire day with nothing else.

This is my example of economical rice in a pac - green vege and Broccoli

Compared to the simple but delicious meal prepared by mum of rice and spicy vege,tau...seen below today->In anyways it was vegan treat for me...a spicy vegan treat. While at it i found out mimi was a closet Oolong Tea addict. She drank like no one's business...Pls mimi quit the freekin addiction and get back to your normal water...I MEAN TRY to let it go ...pls Oh well, have to work tmr, i will have to commit more to the blog not because it's a new commitment but because jasmine had put in lots of time and effort to create this amazing blog for me.I got nothing to complain abt except that i got work tmr ...

Thank you jasmine, u made my day...i am lovin this blog and i am lovin ya more !



Before I leave, i would love my readers to tell me what irritating issue had been buggin them so that i can blog abt it, as well as how u find this blog of mine...thanks chics and hunks

Chows
-The Misunderstood Child-


























Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 9:24 AM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger