unlike your average homeboy


Saturday, September 5, 2009


Hi all,

Been a while :) Besides having my lap top screwing up with no backups done yet and a tired soul trying to believe everything will be OK or maybe change but nothing happens. I won't wish to say much. I am even slowly giving up to try.

I'll find something to do, something to cheer the dark side of me. How do people keep themselves happy and occupied when all we do and we are is not even worth doing . Characters of another persons dream. We born, we Live, we Die...end of chapter.

I wonder how many of us spend at least a few seconds a day wondering, what the hell are we doing? What is this worth for? All of us, humans,animals,earth,climate,space,,everything are just illusions of god's dream. If we were not then why would we die?

Maybe just experiments.Those who live their life to the fullest, hats of to u...maybe the thinking would come as a combo at the very last minute on your death bed.
I need lifehouse to play me their songs...I need to believe in something...I need inspiration..

-the misunderstood child-



Permalink | unlike your average homeboy left a msg at 2:29 PM

profile

I am Jay
My life - My Blog - My Rulez
abt me - simple,love music, always misunderstood doing good for others and taken as bad
i love making other ppl laugh and happy even if it makes me stupid
i am always under estimated, i hate backstabbers and gossipers worse i hate a racist to the core
i am linked with the supernatural world not by choice...i believe in god..and fate.
View my complete profile

follow me

links

Jasmine

speak your mind

music

history


June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits

Blogger